JellyPages.com

3.23.2012

Berries & Rainforests...

This has been finished for awhile but I just got around blocking it. This beauty is  Crosswords at the Coffee Shop by KnitPurlGurl. This is knit in Berroco Ultra Alpaca in the colorway Boysenberry.





I am also working on the Hitchhiker by Martina Behm. I am at 31points & I really don't know if I am going to make it to 42. I think I have enough yarn but I just want this thing done. I am using Lion Brand Amazing in the Rainforest colorway.

I have to say I really enjoy this yarn & will certainly be using it again. Maybe on a Wingspan. I am also working on a Premee cap that I will try & get a picture of before  them before I send them out.  I have started a toe up sock. I am knitting on the foot now.

1 comment:

SusanB-knits said...

Love your shawl! I need to get back to working on my shawls but other smaller projects keep jumping in my hands, lol.