JellyPages.com

11.12.2012

Well What Had Happen Was....

Time totally got away from me one minute we are in August & the next thing I know we are about to celebrate Thanksgiving. Can someone tell me what happen to Sept & Oct ?  I have been knitting quite a bit lately so that is good. I have way too much on the needles now 7 items to be exact (insert crazy twitchy eye here). First I will catch you up on what I am working on.

Over on Ravelry there is a joint KAL with The Fat Squirrel Speaks & The Stockinette Zombies called What's Your Crazy KAL. My crazy for this KAL is to make 3 monsters for Christmas gifts & have them all done by Dec 1st because they all need to be mailed out & received  in time. The fact that its 3 monsters isn't that crazy the crazy part is they are all Fingering weight on size 2 needles. I chose Rebecca Dangers monster pattern called Quincy Quade Quentin a Very Memorable Monster.

I am using

Another Craft Girl Twinkle Sock-Snuffleupagus












Another Crafty Girl Strong Sock-Grover



 Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber Ewephoric Sock-Clarice








On top of the tree monsters I also have 3 shawls on the needle. Daybreak, Multnomah & a Mystery Shawl by Jen Lucas.

I don't have an updated pick of Daybreak so I will just show you the yarn choices for the three shawls


Daybreak is knit in Dream In Color Smooshy in colors Grey Tabby & Amethyst Ink









 
Multnomah is knit in Tempted Hand Painted Sly Grrl colorway Yellow Brick Road















The Jen Lucas Mystery Shawl is being knit in Dream in Color Smooshy /w Cashmere colorway  Crystal Storm












The last item on my needles is a dishcloth nothing exciting about that lol. Enough pictures for now I will get some pictures of the actual projects & post them in my next post. Yes there will be a next post & it will be before the end of the month lol.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Pretty, pretty yarns. Quincy Quade Quentin is a really cute monster. I'm also doing the Jen Lucas Mystery Shawl and hope to have clue 1 finished before Friday.