JellyPages.com

7.21.2013

Changes....

A couple of things have changed since the last time I blogged. I finished one pair of socks & I frogged the Milkweed Shawl. It wasn't the fault of the pattern the yarn I was using & the needle size made it feel way to dense. But I will knit it again I really enjoyed it. The pattern is easy to follow & all of the finished projects I have seen on Ravelry are beautiful. I will start with my finished object this time around.


Redemption Socks
Pattern-Basic Socks by Johanna Marsan
Yarn-Into The Whirled Bukavu Sock
Colorway-Godswood












On The needles

For a friend who likes Blue
Pattern-Dover Castle Shawl by Judy Marples
Yarn-The Periwinkle Sheep Wink
Colorway-Rhinebeck 2012












Wandering with an Afterthought Heel
Pattern-Afterthought Heel Toe Up Self Striping Pattern by Carrie Ramirez
Yarn-Lollipop Yarn Sock 75/25 4ply
Colorway-The Wanderer
I have more progress this this but I haven't taken a new picture yet.












Injustice Gods Among Us in Reds
Pattern-Vergeven by Renee Strouts
Yarn-Stricken Smitten Merino/Nylon
Colorway-Favorite Things
All I have is a picture of the yarn I haven't taken a picture since I started plus I only have the toes finished


2 comments:

Janet said...

Great projects. I love the colors in the afterthought heel socks. And the last yarn pictured is a gorgeous red.

Dee said...

I love the color on those brown socks. Sooooo pretty.