JellyPages.com

2.01.2014

February Already ???

I woke up to the realization that today was indeed February 1st. How did we get here so fast ? Honestly didn't we just celebrate New Years ? Today starts 30 days of juicing for me. Which means I will have one drink a day that is juiced this isn't a cleansing or anything just getting more fruits & veggies in. I will also still be having smoothies (since you can't juice bananas lol). Today I had 2 apples with a 1/2 cup each of blackberries, raspberries & grapes mixed in & man it was good. I need to try spinach & things like that to get a variety going so I don't get bored.

On the knitting front I have only finished 2 things so far this year a pair of socks & a hat. I am still working on my scrap blanket & I have also casted on a shawl but who knows if that will stay on the needles or what.  I also frogged 2 of the 3 UFO's I had going I really want to finish the last one I need to check to see where I am in the pattern. I am ready for the Ravellnic Games to start I have my yarn & projects decided on. My challenge to myself is to see if I can finish 2 pairs of socks one cabled & one vanilla during the games. I may also try to get a hat in there too. (See I told you crazy). Do you plan on participating in the games if so what are your plans ??

Finished Objects Links take you to my project page on Ravelry

New Years Man of Mystery 


















Shiver Me Bald Head











1 comment:

Lupie said...

Your socks inspire me to start knitting socks again!